How do When Toshiba Laptop Performs Slowly with Windows 10?
Posted by Toshiba Support on April 04, 2018
The lack of maintenance leads to the compromise in the quality of any machine. Toshiba laptops are not exceptions. With the span of time, it becomes slower, it happens because of the software version, the nature of the files and programs that have been installed in the system. Toshiba Expert team here provides the steps to upgrade your system and advance the speed.
Measures to Boost up the Speed
- Clean Disc by deleting unnecessary files and media and reduce the load from it. Go to the “Properties” in the local disk and click on the “Disc Cleanup” select all the files you want to delete and press “OK”.
- Use Disk Defragmenter to organize all files and folders, Type “Dfrgui” in the search option, locate the hard disk and click on the “Defragment Disk” tab in order to start the process. It will take some hours to manage all the settings on your computer. The speed will be increased once the files have been arranged in a systematic order.
- Save your data in Virtual Memory which is used to reduce the pressure from the RAM and allow it the space to work proficiently. Navigate the “System and Security” option from the “Control Panel”, move to the “Advanced System Settings” and click on “Change”, now select the drive and press on the “Custom Size”. Finally, input the memory and save the changes.
- Remove optional Startup Applications by deselected these programs from the “Startup Tab” of “Msconfig”
- Install any Mal-ware protection Application to scan and remove viruses from your system
These measures will build the ordinary speed of your Toshiba computer but in case there is some other issue that is keeping your system from enhancing the speed, you can contact our Toshiba Support Canada team through a call, email or live chat. They are accessible all the days to tune in to your issues and give the ideal solutions.
Back to Blog